300 Below’s cryogenic process helps to improve tools used by recyclers in their recycling operations. There are three main groups of recyclers:
- Recyclers in metals
- Recyclers in plastics
- Recyclers in rubber
Cryogenic treatment for tooling used in recycling operations helps reduce tooling costs while minimizing downtime and repairs. By utilizing cryogenic processing, you introduce more savings into your organization which means increasing profits over the long term.
What are the most common problems with recycling tools?
- Wear issues with screws and dies
- High maintenance and replacement costs
How can recycling tools benefit from cryogenic processing?
- Cutting downtime
- Extending operational life span 3X and more
- Improved wear resistance
- Stress relief
- Improved stabilization
- Minimizing tooling maintenance costs
- Minimizing tooling replacement expenses
- Ensuring greater profitability in the long run
What recycling tools can be cryogenically treated?
- Band saw blades
- End mills
- Drill bits
- Routing bits
- And other cutting tools for plastic, rubber or metal fabrication after they have been extruded or molded
Are you looking for reliable and cost-effective ways to increase the life of your waste recycling pumps and parts? Do you hate having to replace your wear recycling tool parts in the middle of a production season? 300 Below has consistently doubled or tripled the life of waste recycling wear parts and pumps.
What types of recycling can 300 Below help you with?
- Metal Recycling
- Plastic Recycling
- Plastic recycling extrusion operations
- Plastic recycling granulation operations
- Rubber Recycling
- Rubber recycling extrusion operations
- Rubber recycling granulation operations