Cryogenic processing isn’t reserved only for companies and huge machines. When it comes to cryogenic treatment the size doesn’t matter. This process can dramatically increase the wear life of any appropriate tool or blade it gets in contact with regardless of its shape, size or practical application.
When applied to household tools and components cryogenic processing can save you money in replacement and maintenance costs. It is worth emphasizing that cryogenic treatment doesn’t improve your professional, but also helps you live a better and more cost-effective personal life.
What home improvement tools and components can benefit from cryogenic treatment?
- Trimmer blades
- Lawn mower blades
- Trimmer string
What are the most common problems with the home improvement tools and components?
- Considerable maintenance and replacement costs
- Need to do sharpening quite often, a few times during a single season
- Have to acquire new tools much sooner than expected
- Poor wear and corrosion resistance
What are the cryogenic processing benefits for home improvement tools and components?
- Increased life span
- Low maintenance and replacement costs
- Blades and knives stay sharp longer
- Time and money savings
- Improved efficiency
- Improved wear and corrosion resistance
- Improved dimensional stability
- Ensuring sharp cutting edge