300 Below can help gunsmiths, who provide both general and unique gunsmithing services, increase the number of customers, ensure their loyalty, and make more money through our partnership program. Whether you provide simple maintenance, cleaning, oiling, carbon removal work or complex and personalized gunsmithing services, we have capabilities and know-how to take care of your clients’ barrels. No firearms project is too small or too tough for us to tackle. All barrels you send to us to be cryogenically treated will outmatch your expectations in terms of improved quality and performance.
What are the benefits of our partnership program for gunsmiths?
- We provide discounts to gunsmiths who send us more than 10 barrels to be cryogenically treated.
- We offer an unconditional money back guarantee.
- We have pioneered the process for treating weapons using cryogenics.
- We can increase your sales by improving the accuracy, barrel life, and especially the shooting range of barrels that are cryogenically treated.
- We offer a higher velocity guarantee with 75 FPS (feet per second) average faster.
- We originated US Patent #5,865,913 “Deep cryogenic tempering process based on flashing liquid nitrogen through a dispersal system.” This very first patent issued for cryogenic processing of barrels was created in house by our team. More details: https://www.google.com/patents/US5865913
- We utilize a proprietary computer profile and control program for the treatment of barrels.
- We’ve cryogenically processed more than 750,000 barrels.
- Our state-of-the-art facility includes more than 10,000 sq.ft.
- We have been a trustworthy partner for the military, police, and many other professional shooting groups.
- Our CRYO-Barrel Stress Relief is a computer-controlled scientific dry cryogenic tempering process which relieves stress in firearm barrels.
- Our process takes only SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours to treat your barrels at our facility in Decatur, IL.
- We are a parent company of CRYO-Barrel Stress Relief.
- We have a support team of cryogenic professionals dedicated to helping you succeed. Our aim is to provide you with everything you need to benefit from our cryogenic processing and earn more through our partnership program.
- Our team of cryogenic professionals is ready to answer all questions you may have about cryogenic process of barrels and help you earn more money.